Web Hosting or Hosting is the service by which our website is available to users across the Internet. Our site can’t be visible on the internet without hosting. So, WordPress hosting falls under web hosting and it is all about hosting WordPress websites. Convesio is one of the used WordPress hosting providers.
In this article, I have discussed convesio, its features, hosting plans, customer support, and pros and cons of convesio. In the end, I have also compared it with other WordPress web hosting providers.
I have discussed the best WordPress hosting Convesio in the given article. Read it carefully.
Overview of Convesio
Tom Fanelli, who has 20 years of experience as a product developer and marketer, launched Canvesio in 2018. It was a small web-hosting company based in San Francisco, California. The motive of Tom Fanelli behind this was to provide the world with an easy, user-friendly, and scalable platform for web hosting.
For creating and maintaining WordPress websites, Convesio is the first platform-as-a-service that fixes itself. Convesio ensures that everyone visiting your website loads it quickly, regardless of location. The platform offers really convenient scaling for you, the user, by allowing you to pay as you go.
Another thing that makes Convesio unique is the use of Docker Container technology. With the help of this technology, you can create a lightweight execution environment, which allows you to distribute your website’s traffic evenly.
Features of Convesio
Some significant features of Convesio are as follows: Best WordPress Hosting
- Consistent Uptime – In simple words, uptime is the time during which your website is operational. Convesio ensures that your website will give access to your users 247365, guaranteeing consistent uptime. Convesio supports your site with load balancer containers to ensure authenticity and enable it to withstand traffic spikes or high traffic volumes. This WordPress host will redirect the traffic to different instances of the platform if the traffic is too much to handle for load containers. You will receive an immediate notification if your website is taken offline for any unforeseen reason. So, convesio ensures that your website/online store will be available to your users.
- Reliable Site Speed – In addition to uptime, your website’s success may also be influenced by its speed. If your WordPress website can’t give the speed which visitors need, they will quit using it. If you use Convesio, you won’t have to worry about your website’s performance hurting your conversion rate. Its design is built on Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, which enables the backend operation of your website. Moreover, the data centers are strategically located across many continents to ensure that you can reach your customers anywhere in the globe. In addition to its fast website speed, Convesio offers a high-performance hosting architecture that enables you to build a secure and dependable WordPress website.
- Scalable Content Delivery Network – Content Delivery Network(CDN) is a group of geographically distributed servers that ensures quick delivery of data to end users. This feature allows the loading of heavy dynamic pages in seconds. Therefore, increases user interaction with your website. Due to the presence of this feature, Convesio reduces the loading time of the website and increases the uptime, which is significant for the success of your website.
- Website Security Monitoring – For a WordPress site to be genuinely successful, it has to be secure against spam and malicious assaults in addition to having a pleasing appearance and the capacity to expand with a growing business. Convesio guarantees that your website is secure and it is safe from any malicious activity. It ensures that your website is safe 24 hours a day, seven days a week by utilizing cutting-edge solutions to monitor your websites. It will remove malware and any malicious attack, as soon as convesio traces it. It also allows you to set up a two-factor authentication process in your account.
- Automated Site Backups – If you are new to WordPress, you could unintentionally alter a page’s functionality or destroy a page. Some alterations are reversible, while others are permanent. Your site can only be returned to a prior state via a backup. Convesio allows you to back up your site daily, weekly, or monthly. If you are continuously working on the features and layout of your site, then it also allows backup every 3 hours. It also provides the feature of an automatic backup schedule. Convesio provides a special feature for creating a staging website. Staging a website means duplicating your website. If you want to try some changes on your website, then you can do it on the stagged website without affecting the original one.
- Docker Monitoring – Convesio maintains the flexibility of your website with the help of docker containers. Containers have access to the servers worldwide and they manage the traffic of the website. if the traffic increases, then the other server will replace the existing one and manages the traffic. This will decrease the chances of failure and your website will remain operational all the time.
Some Other Features of Convesio Include
- Self Recovery
- Auto Scaling
- Database Cluster
- Fast Caching
- Intuitive Interface
- Money back guarantee
Hosting Plans of Convesio
Convesio offers three various plans—Starter, Business, and Enterprise—that are tailored to each user’s needs to be the finest WordPress hosting. It also offers a 30-day free trial of its services.
Starter Level Plan
The cost of the Starter Level 1 plan is $50 per month. This plan has no setup fee. It is suitable for freelancers and those who have small-scale businesses. It includes the following features:
- One time installation
- 5 GB SSD Disk
- 2 vCPU
- 512 MB Memory
- 50 GB Bandwidth
- 4 PHP Workers
- Shared Database Size: 1GB
- 99.9% uptime
- Google cloud infrastructure
- Cloudflare CDN
- Advanced security
- Malware protection
- Chat/Ticket support
- Free basic migration
- Manual Scaling
Business Level Plan
The cost of the Business Level plan ranges from $150 – $600 per month. This plan also has no setup fee. It is suitable for businesses that are increasing their online presence. This business plan has 3 levels: Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4. The features of each plan are listed in the following table:
|Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|$150 per month||$300 per month||$600 per month|
|2 GB Memory||6 GB Memory||12 GB Memory|
|16 workers||32 workers||50 workers|
|100 GB Bandwidth||300 GB Bandwidth||500 GB Bandwidth|
Common features are:
- Cloudflare Enterprise
- 10 GB of disk space
- Auto Scaling
- White glove migration
- Priority Slack support
- Object Cache Pro
- Managed scaling
Enterprise Level Plan
The cost of the Enterprise Level plan ranges from $1000 – $2400 per month. This plan has a setup fee of $1000. This plan is suitable for large-scale companies/businesses. This enterprise plan has 3 levels: Level 5, Level 6, and Level 7. The features of each plan are listed in the following table:
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7|
|$1000 per month||$1600 per month||$2400 per month|
|16 GB Memory||24 GB Memory||32 GB Memory|
|50 GB of disk space||75 GB of disk space||100 GB of disk space|
|750 GB Bandwidth||1 TB Bandwidth||1.5 TB Bandwidth|
Common features are:
- Custom Workers
- Auto Scaling
- Dedicated Percona DB
- Dedicated MariaDB
- Object Cache Pro Load testing
- New Relic consulting
- Performance optimization
- Code reviews
- Quarterly business reviews
- Dedicated account manager
Customer Support of Convesio
Convesio will start by offering you any help or support you might want at each stage of your WordPress journey. They have a customer support team that can answer all of your questions and address all of your problems 24/7/365. The services this WordPress hosting firm provides range from installing WordPress software to adjusting server settings to transferring an existing website to its platform. Also, they can assist you with setting up SSL certificates for data encryption, constructing database clusters for increased security, administering websites effectively, and, if you like, masking IP address information. Convesio is the ideal web hosting provider for you if you need help with technology.
Is Convesio the best-managed WordPress hosting?
Dependable, Scalable, and Versatile, are the three main features that a web hosting provider must have. And convesio offers all of these features in a single platform. Convesio’s WordPress hosting is built to make it simple for you to expand your website plan with a few quick clicks to easily handle rising user traffic.
You also receive free automatic backup and automated troubleshooting services in addition to premium website security. your website is always safe and secure! with convesio.
Pros and Cons of Convesio
Pros of Convesio
- It provides consistent uptime which ensures that your website is available to the users 24*7.
- As its servers are distributed all around the world, this ensures that the speed of your is reliable.
- It provides a 30-day free trial of its services to the customers, along with a staging website.
- It uses a docker container that deals with the traffic of websites.
- It also has manual and automated backup recovery.
Cons of Convesio
- Convesio only focuses on WordPress websites.
- Convesio has a price that may appear high, but its incredible feature set and technical characteristics make it well worth the money.
- A fully managed WordPress hosting experience is challenging to obtain with the basic plan’s constrained feature set.
- Email service is not offered. You must make use of a third-party email provider.
Convesio WordPress Website Hosting Comparison
We will contrast Convesio with other hosting companies in our Convesio review.
Convesio vs. GoDaddy
The pricing of Godaddy is less than Convesio but it also offers fewer features than Convesio. Convesio provides the feature of Auto Scalin, Security Performance, and uptime monitoring which is not that good in GoDaddy.
Convesio vs. Bluehost
Because of its affordable hosting options, Bluehost is one of the top recommended web hosts for WordPress, although it has certain drawbacks like price increases for renewals and no site transfer for free.
Convesio, in comparison, is a scalable and affordable WordPress hosting platform that improves website performance. Moreover, the platform was developed specifically for membership websites, live events, online courses, and WooCommerce.
Convesio vs. WP Engine
WP Engine is one of the best WordPress hosting providers, but it has blacklisted some themes and plugins of WordPress. If you want to have scalable websites, then you should use Convesio. One more drawback of WP Engine is that it only provides shared and managed hosting.
The success of your website and the company depends on choosing the finest WordPress hosting platform. In this article, we examined Convesio to see if it might be regarded as the ideal WordPress hosting for you and your unique requirements.
We’ve spoken about its features, cost, performance, and customer service, which should make it easier for you to make a wise choice. In the end, only you can determine whether Convesio is the best host for your WordPress website.
So Convesio is the finest hosting for WordPress? There are several WordPress hosting choices available. Yet, Convesio is the way to go if you’re searching for the best, most dependable alternative with exceptional customer support.